Monday, October 1, 2018

Vote Bank Strategy – 19

Continues from previous post –

We know general profit margins are of the order of 15% to 30% on most items. This assures the bank a handsome earning. When this can be achieved, the bank can afford-ably offer 12% interest on its term and fix deposits to small depositors like me.

Sir, to conclude I say you are under duress because of present bank position. Recently, I read that big businesses are trying to help RBI in these matters. However, I can say with confidence that this situation would not arise had banks accepted the suggestion I have visualized. After thorough study of this suggestion with my bank officer friends, I am writing this letter with many hopes. Please, give my suggestion attention that it merits and salvage our banks from present predicament. Hope to get your reply, God Bless.

Yours truly,




Ashok S. Kothare 

From next post experiments in banking reforms will be discussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment