Monday, July 2, 2018

Vote Bank Strategy – 15

Continues from previous post –

Recently I have sent a letter to our honorable governor of Reserve Bank of India, Mr. Urjeet Patel. In that, I have suggested my idea about how we can save our banks from such predicaments. Below given is my original letter, first we shall read it and them I shall explain other details about my recommendation.

To, Mr. Urjit Patel, Governor,
Reserve Bank of India,
Reserve Bank of India, Head Office building,
Fort Mumbai 100001
April 2, 2018

Honorable Sir,
Subject: suggestion to save Banks from possible debacle

I am a senior citizen (76) depend on interests on my meager investments in FDs in my banks. You are aware that, due to cutthroat reduction in bank interest rates, on all FD A/c, it has become very difficult to end's meet, for retired persons like me. Therefore, I began to think on the problem of bank's survival. We know demonetization has put additional pressure on banks since they have to pay interests to all the money deposited with them. To reduce that pressure government cut interest rates, it is a fight for bank's survival and on other side fight for survival of citizens. There is no point in complaining about what has been done and so I began to study ways and means by which we shall resolve this issue so that both banks as well as depositors can survive without any new problem developing.
Sir, in this connection I want to ask your honorable self, one very pertinent question. This question if you can answer positively, we have the solution for this national problem. My question is, if private business can open a bank to garner funds for their businesses, why a bank cannot open business of its own to invest their funds. If your answer is YES, a bank can open a business to invest its funds appropriately so that the money will grow right under bank's supervision. Then Sir, our problem of Banks not earning enough to pay good interest will be resolved feasibly.
Continues in the next post –
You may contact me on my Email ID given below,
You are invited to visit my other blogs
Ashok Kothare, http://ashokkotharesblog.blogspot.com/ for stories
I reckon, http://kotharesviews.blogspot.com/ for philosophy
You may visit blog, Ideas and tips on any subject, http://kotharay.blogspot.in/ for intelligent discussions.

My Marathi Blog, http://kothare-marathi.blogspot.in/ मला असे वाटते  

No comments:

Post a Comment